Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [TCP segment of a reassembled PDU] and HTTP Continuation or

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 19:05:00 -0600

On Aug 19, 2009, at 1:53 AM, Domingo J. Ponce wrote:

 I am trying to figure out how I can get Tshark to stop showing
packets that are TCP [TCP segment of a reassembled PDU] and HTTP
Continuation or non-HTTP traffic.

If you know the type of traffic you're after, use it as a display filter. For example, a display filter of HTTP will only show the final reassembled packet and not the unassembled TCP segments in between. Would that work?

Steve