Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Multiple Packets in One TCP Segment

From: Aurélien Decagny <funtim78@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:22:49 +0200
When you use tcp_dissect_pdus, an argument is the length of the data to be decoded.
This apparently say to Wireshark to stop the analyze, and then call again the dissector for the end of the data.

Anyway, I used this function to reassemble TCP packets, and apparently this also allow Whireshark to treat a TCP packet with multiple segment of data in it

Regards

Aurelien Decagny