Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] About build-in dissector

From: "hui.song.m" <hui.song.m@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 19:14:13 +0800
Hi ~
I have written a dissector to decode my own protocol as a plugin of wireshark.
Now I want to learn how to add a build-in dissector to wireshark.
I have tried to modify both "wireshark/epan/dissectors/register.c" and "wireshark/epan/dissectors/makefile.nmake", which didn't work out.

Will someone helps me with the exactly  steps of adding a build-in dissector to wireshark......

Thanks a lot ~!

2009-08-16

Huisong
School of Software Engineering, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
Tel:+8601062286577
Cell:13488683713