Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] gsm_ccch dissector regression

From: "Vincent Helfre" <vincent.helfre@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 13:21:46 +0200
Hi,
in the most recent build, the gsm_a_ccch stops data decoding after the pseudo length and protocol discriminator.
If the pseudo length is removed and the data decoded with DTAP dissector, then it works.
If somebody has an idea where it can come from...
Vincent
--
GRATIS f�r alle GMX-Mitglieder: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!