Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Help

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:42:30 -0700

On Aug 12, 2009, at 9:15 AM, divya kothapally wrote:

Iam trying to launch wireshark by just doing a make on it. It is giving me following errors:
gcc: sync_pipe_write.o: No such file or directory
gcc: util.o: No such file or directory
gcc: tap-rtp-common.o: No such file or directory
gcc: capture_info.o: No such file or directory
gcc: epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: No such file or directory

Presumably by "it", in "it is giving me the following errors", you mean the make process, i.e. those errors are printed as part of the output of running make.

What is the *complete* output of the make process?