Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Help
From: Guy Harris <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:42:30 -0700
On Aug 12, 2009, at 9:15 AM, divya kothapally wrote:

Iam trying to launch wireshark by just doing a make on it. It is giving me following errors:
gcc: sync_pipe_write.o: No such file or directory
gcc: util.o: No such file or directory
gcc: tap-rtp-common.o: No such file or directory
gcc: capture_info.o: No such file or directory
gcc: epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: No such file or directory
Presumably by "it", in "it is giving me the following errors", you
mean the make process, i.e. those errors are printed as part of the
output of running make.
What is the *complete* output of the make process?