Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] where to get the wireshark API's for writing dissector
From: Jaap Keuter <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 08:58:45 +0200
Hi,

You should take a look at README.developer in the doc directory of the sourcetree.
Thanx,
Jaap

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 aug 2009, at 08:45, Devlina <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,

I am presently working with Wireshark and want to write a dissector. There are few sample dissector codes in developer guide. But i dont understand the meaning of the functions used in it. I have serached the API's but could not find something useful.
Please help me in this matter and provide the link of web pages or
docs for API's to understand the dissector codes.
--
.