Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Play media streams in real time

From: Abhik Sarkar <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 15:28:27 +0400
Hi Miguel,

Sounds like I good idea. I was wishing a few days back that this functionality was present. I am sure others will have comments, but I have a couple:
- WS is distributed under GPL, and Gstreamer seems to be LGPL. I am not a 100% sure, but as far as I know, the two aren't compatible.
- I would recommend you build the player as a plug-in (if you aren't already doing so).

Regards,
Abhik.