Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] A question about "GMPLS" plug-in dev

Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 17:12:41 +0800

Hello everyone:

	I'm a student

	I'm trying to develop a plug-in for wireshak to dissect GMPLS

	when i am trying to write the proto_reg_handoff_gmpls(), i find that i don't know how to do that

	MPLS uses the ethernet's ethertype field,  ppp's protocol field and so on to identify this is a MPLS packet

	But in Etypes.h or Ppptypes.h there is no any field defined for GMPLS

	so how can i write the proto_reg_handoff_gmpls()?

	Is there any RFC or something else i can seek for help?

	thank you for your help so much!!

                                                                                                     yours ,

                                                                                                     franklee

                                                                                                    2009.8.7