Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] custom decryption function

From: Travis Tyler <revolutioninabottle@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 15:27:17 -0400
Hello,
    I have recently written my first custom wireshark dissector.  I now successfully have wireshark separating the headers and such from the payload.  I now need to find a way to take the payload from each packet and decrypt it using a custom function.  I am trying to watch a conversation between two computers take place that is encrypted using a very specific encryption algorithm.  I assume this has been done before...Can someone help point me in the right direction?

-T