Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Browse field in the preferences

From: Aurélien Decagny <funtim78@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 14:27:04 +0200
Hi,

I am building a dissector for Wireshark, and I would like to give the user the possibility to save directly all the data my plugin decoded into a text file. So the only thing I need is the path to where I can save the text file. Do I have the possibility to implement directly a "browse" field in the preferences to do that? Or do I have to look directly in the GTK+ documentation to do that?

Thank you!

Regards

Aurelien

Votre correspondant a choisi Hotmail et profite d'un stockage quasiment illimité. Créez un compte Hotmail gratuitement !