Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems when trying to compile a new ASN.1 dissector

From: Larry LeCrabe <spice_cowboy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 10:50:00 +0000
Hi,

Here is some raw asn.1 as my system gaves me.

I have tried to "autogen.sh, configure then make" but it still doesn't work :
Wireshark still displays it as BER, and I can't force my dissector it the "Decode As..." dialog because the option doesn't appear there.

I'm sure there is something to add somewhere to make it appear in that dialog, but I don't know what.

Thanks !
Franck.