Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] error during the compilation.

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 19:02:17 +0200
Hi,

The scripting around this has recently been changed, so you may be right.
Gerald?

Thanx,
Jaap

xourciere.ext@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thank you Florent.

Installing subversion Cygwin package solves this problem.

I think this package should be checked by the "nmake -f Makefile.nmake verify_tools" because subversion seems to be mandatory to compile the trunk.

Regards,
Xavier OURCIERE.
France Telecom R&D