Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Segmentation fault on startup of wireshark

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 21:45:55 +0200
Hi,

This top of stack seems to be the end of g_message delivery of a backgrounded process to TTY. Before that it's a GLIB assert on something pango is processing, but it's unclear what. Maybe the rest of the backtrace would show, but it's not there.
Wild guess? pango / cairo libs are not up to date?

Thanx,
Jaap