Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] error during the compilation.

From: Aurélien Decagny <funtim78@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:28:42 +0200

Of course I installed perl with Cygwin. I even did it like 30 times, but it never work with my computer!
The version used of Cygwin is the 1.5.25-15 (the last one)
And the Perl version used is the 5.10.0-5 (the one used by Cygwin)

But it seems that it only happens to me, so not a big deal!

Regards

Aurelien