Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Time for a new development release?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 07:24:39 +0200
Hi,

What's wrong with 1.2.1?
I agree 1.1.3 should be dropped as development snapshot, but to create a new one already? I rather see 1.0.9 come to life, for our GTK1 friends.

Thanx,
Jaap

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 jul 2009, at 03:53, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!

My colleagues would like to use the latest PROFINET dissector
enhancements, that are not part of the stable release.

The latest development release 1.1.3 at
http://www.wireshark.org/download.html is a bit, well, outdated.

I don't like to advise my colleagues to use the daily builds, as they
are sometimes "problematic".

Maybe it's time for a new devel release?

Regards, ULFL