Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Windows 2008 Server

From: "Gilmour, Scott" <sgilmour@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:38:32 -0400

Hi I installed Wireshark on Windows 2008 Server on VMWare along with winpcap and my pc was crashing so I unstalled Wireshark and Winpcap and my machine was fine with no crashes.  I then went to the Wireshark and installed the latest stable Wireshark and winpcap version 4.0 beta 5 I believe it was.

I then tried to start Wireshark and it crashed everytime I went to startup Wireshark.  Is there already a Bug open up on this issue or is there a workaround to this issue.

Thanks

Scott