Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Missing diameter/eap.xml in 1.2.1?

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:56:54 +0200
The problem probably is that for 1.2.1 diameter.xml got copied from trunk
but not the changes to makefile.am and wireshark.nsi
(http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=28849)
There was also a change to packet-diameter.c but I think that may not
needed.
One solution is to delete the line:
	<!ENTITY eap SYSTEM "eap.xml">
And
&eap;
In diameter.xml the other to add the missing parts. In either case we may
have to make a new release :(

For future updates it may be better to add the missing parts.

Regards
Anders