Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Need to if a packet is dissected for the first time

From: "Torsten Proch" <torsten.proch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:57:20 +0200
Hi all!

Is there a possibility to distinguish if a packet is dissected for the first
time (for example during a lifecapture) or if it is dissected because of
marking it in the packet pane?
Background: I want to trigger some actions when a packet is captured (or in
other words: the first time it appears in the packet pane).

Thanks for your help!

Mit freundlichem Gru� / With kind regards
Torsten Proch

--
IT-Designers GmbH

Torsten Proch

Fon ++49-(0)711-305111-50
Fax ++49-(0)711-305111-12
www.it-designers.de

Entennest 2
73730 Esslingen
Gesch�ftsf�hrer: Dr. Cornelia Heinisch
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Esslingen
Registergericht Stuttgart, HRB 214157
USt-IdNr. DE 218899595
Volksbank Plochingen (BLZ 611 913 10) Kto.-Nr. 744 156 009