Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] frame relay --> osi

From: "Townsend, Matthew" <mtownsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:26:19 -0400
I do a similar task with PPP data (I think). Treat it the same as the data_handle used in your file.

There are only three lines needed:

Global:
    static dissector_handle_t ppp_handle=NULL;
in proto_register_xxx()
    ppp_handle = find_dissector("ppp");
Once you have determined the data segment to pass:
    call_dissector(ppp_handle, next_tvb, pinfo, tree);

Matt