Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Speex/16000 support

From: "Anders Broman" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:10:22 +0200
Hi,
Yes :-)
I think that if Wireshark does not know the payloads MimeType it will default to a sampling rate of 8000 for Audio.
The calculation may also be trown off by telephone/events and silence frames.
With WS 1.2.0 I think you can export the values to a CSV file and do your own Jitter calculation.
Regards
Anders