Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to capture udp data?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:14:38 +0200
Hi,

Check the Wiki on CaptureSetup. It's probably a switch you're connected to.

Thanx,
Jaap

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 jul 2009, at 08:56, Siva S <s.siva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

   I'm using udp port no 4635 in one machine. Also, I tried out with
different port nos. Wireshark on different machine within the same
subnet is not capturing this udp data. If I'm using the wireshark in the
same machine where the udp data is on, then it's working fine.
Can anyone help me in this?. I want to capture the data in some other
machine.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Siva S