Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 28961: /trunk/ /trunk/tools/pidl/lib

From: Kovarththanan Rajaratnam <krj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 06:13:56 +0200
Hey,

Joerg Mayer wrote:
On Mon, Jul 06, 2009 at 06:35:13PM +0000, etxrab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=28961

User: etxrab
Date: 2009/07/06 11:35 AM

Log:
 From Kovarththanan Rajaratnam:
 More "Cleanup header_field_info definitions"

Directory: /trunk/tools/pidl/lib/Parse/Pidl/Wireshark/
  Changes    Path          Action
  +19 -5     NDR.pm        Modified

That needs to go upstream to the Samba team.

Should I simply raise a bug and attach patch in the Samba Bugzilla or do we follow another procedure for pushing these patches upstream?

--
Best regards,
Kovarththanan Rajaratnam