Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 28986: /trunk/plugins/ethercat/ /tru

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 20:34:44 +0200
Hi,

Indeed. The Windhose dynamic linking system is so broken you can't use data from one DLL in another. That was what it boiled down to.

Thanx,
Jaap

Anders Broman wrote:
Hi,
I think there is a problem to export DATA to plugins, I think some one explained it a (long)while ago
But I don't remember exactly what the problem was - something with Windows and dll:s
Reagrds
Anders