Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 28986: /trunk/plugins/ethercat/ /tru

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 18:19:04 +0200
On 7. juli. 2009, at 18.02, Bill Meier wrote:

Also: given the typedef for true_false_strings, I'm curious as to the
rationale for the changes like the following:

  WS_VAR_IMPORT const true_false_string tfs_true_false; 	 to
  WS_VAR_IMPORT const true_false_string tfs_true_false[];

Doing without thinking :)

I know value_string's are used in plugins, so it should be possible. But I'm no windows user so I have to say pass on this one...

--
Stig Bjørlykke