Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 28986: /trunk/plugins/ethercat/ /tru

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 10:48:03 -0400
Stig Bj�rlykke wrote:
On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 4:26 PM, <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Various fixes:
 1. For some reason: using an using the external tfs_yes_no doesn't work in a plugin;

Does r28985 fix this issue?

I'll give it a try; (Maybe that's the real problem).

(On a separate note & FYI: I think my fix for handling the protocol enable/disable preference in rev 28986 is incorrect. I'm in the process of reviewing it).

Bill