Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 28856: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Kovarththanan Rajaratnam <krj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 16:15:45 +0200
Stig Bj�rlykke wrote:
On 27. juni. 2009, at 12.31, etxrab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Directory: /trunk/epan/dissectors/pidl/mapi/
 Changes    Path              Action
 +1 -1      mapi.cnf          Modified
 +1 -1      request.cnf.c     Modified
 +1 -1      response.cnf.c    Modified

Are you sure about this changes? I'm unable to make in this directory[1], so I can't check the generated output, but:

- We have HF_FIELD's with and without HFILL, which one is correct?
- We have "" "", which seems to generate a space as blurb. Is this correct?
- Some old generated code had "HFILL" as blurb, is this corrected?

Is this (the two last points) still an issue with the latest set of changes?

--
Best regards,
Kovarththanan Rajaratnam