Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] question regarding my wireshark dissector code.

From: "Townsend, Matthew" <mtownsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 15:11:04 -0400
I've seen this same thing in my dissectors.

I'm not sure exactly how the different register calls etc are made as
the dissector tutorials only tell you which ones to write. But I think
somehow the file name (or dissector name?) is used to decide which
register/handoff calls are made. Just manually call the extra dissector
functions from these.

Also, not sure exactly what the configure file is for, but I did find
the preferences easy to use for customizing dissector variables.

Matt