Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] assosiate a link type to a protocol

From: Wassim Abdallah <abdallahwassim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 09:04:49 +0200
hi
im a new developper in wireshark and i created a new link type that i had associated to a new specific value.
also i created my own dissector as a plugin for a certain type of frame. however this frame isnt captured on the network and have a specific format.
i would like to know how to associate my new link type to the dissector of my new protocol created since when i open my pcap file i get a protocol value as unkown.

thx in advance

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out