Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wiresark using Eclipse

From: "BARILLY YANN" <Yann.Barilly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 09:34:36 +0200
Hi,

You are right, nmake is a MSVC function. Wireshark is not made to be builded with eclipse.
If you want to do it, there is a "make" function for eclipse but you might have to rewrite the makefiles to make them compatible with eclipse.

Anyway all the softs used to compile Wireshark on Windows are free... it is easier just to follow the guide...

regards
Yann