Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Help migrating an ASN.1 file to a plugin

From: Alex Lindberg <alindber@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 14:39:33 -0700 (PDT)
I have developed an ASN.1 based dissector that lives in the asn1/ directory, but I would like to make it a plugin instead and move it to the plugins/ directory tree.

I would reason that what is required is to merge the Makefile.am, Makefile.common, etc., base files from both the plugin and asn1 templates.  This, to me however, is a bit confusing.

Any guidance would be a big help.

Thanks as always.
Alex Lindberg