Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Using find_conversation with multiple conversations conducte

Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 17:34:03 +1000

steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 28/06/2009 02:23:43 PM:

> Yes, in fact please attach the patch to the bug also so we don't lose
> track of it.
>

> Steve

Hi Steve,

I've raised this as bug 3626 and attached a sample capture file and the proposed patch (slightly modified from what I perviously posted to minimise the changes and generate the patch relative to the source root).

I also set the code review flag to '?'.

Is there anything else that I need to do for the moment? (presuming people think the code is alright).

Cheers,

Kelvin