Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Plugin compatibility with Portable version

Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:13:59 +0000 (GMT)
Hi list,

I developed plugins that works well on standard Windows version of Wireshark (1.2.0), but one of them can't be loaded on the portable version (same version number). I have the following error:
Couldn't load module F:\Softs\WiresharkPortable\App\Wireshark\plugins\1.2.0\bite.dll: `F:\Softs\WiresharkPortable\App\Wireshark\plugins\1.2.0\bite.dll': Le module spécifié est introuvable. (can't find specified module)

Does anyone have an idea what could be the problem?

thanks a lot

Yvan