Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] packet-mip.c: Always evaluates to true

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 08:51:32 +0200
../../../svn/trunk/epan/dissectors/packet-mip.c:398:2: warning: logical ‘or’ of collectively exhaustive tests is always true

The code in question reads like this: if (a != 1 || a != 2)

Looking at the code, I have no idea what the intention of the author was,
so if someone who knows his way around the code a bit could please take
a look at this...

 ciao
    Joerg