Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 28786: /trunk-1.0/ /trunk-1.0/epan/:

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 07:23:55 +0200
Hi,

Well, trunk-1.0 is now retired. That should mean it gets the minimum attention it needs to stay alive, eg. for GTK1 (a goal which needs 1.0.9 to be released).
Otherwise we would call it abandoned and send it to the eternal bitfields.

Note to self: update release policy.

Thanx,
Jaap

Stephen Fisher wrote:
Is the 1.0 trunk no longer under development or will there be a 1.0.9?