Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] header field arrays

From: "Jonathan Walker (c)" <JWalker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 07:29:56 -0700
Yeah, the program just crashed.  It said it was a runtime error and was forced to close unexpectedly or something.

And yes, those examples are very similar to what I had and the only change I made was what you changed, changing the array into a pointer and allocating memory to it with calloc( ), and for some reason the crash went away.

Maybe has something to do with how memory is allocated for arrays?  I don't know.