Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] My first Dissector-Plugin

Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 23:12:35 +0200
Hello,

today I do my first steeps and write a plugin, to get practise.

At this point I have a few questions :

(1) By building the API, doxgen terminate by the following error messages:
Error: @INCLUDE = doxygen_global.cfg: not found!

I decide to generate the API by my own doxygen config file, only the AirPcap interface
is in this API. An API for all important dissectors function, are interesting by myself. Is there a solution? I hope there beside “doc/README.developer” another documentation for this functions.

(2) The other question is in terms of my C skills. I have problem to understanding the Example 9.5 in the developer guide.
static hf_register_info hf[] =
{
	{	&hf_foo_pdu_type,
		{
			"FOO PDU Type", "foo.type",
			FT_UINT8, BASE_DEC,
			NULL, 0x0,
			NULL, HFILL
		 },
	 }
};

This is a array with the datatype hf_register_info, where I can find information about this datatype? I hope I can understand the code after the second curly brace, when I has information about this datatype. In the case somebody can explain me, what happens after the second curly brace, I'm very happy.

Thank you.

Text: GRATIS für alle WEB.DE-Nutzer: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!