Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Supported GTK versions [Was:rev 28690]

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 02:18:25 +0200
On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 10:03:46PM +0000, stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=28690
>
> User: stig
> Date: 2009/06/10 03:03 PM
>
> Log:
>  Make it compile with gtk < 2.6.

I know we had this discussion only recently, but do we really want to
support platforms with an ancient version of gtk for the upcoming 1.2
and/or 1.3 branches of Wireshark? What is the gtk-developers position
on supporting such old versions? What is our position on supporting
possibly unsupported versions of gtk?

 Ciao
    Joerg