Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] File directory for preferences in Windows

Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:37:10 +0000 (GMT)
Hi list,

I wish to know if it's possible to configure the directory for the preferences. I currently use an UAT and I would have the corresponding file into  C:\Documents and settings\All users\Application Data\Wireshark instead of ...\my name\Application Data\Wireshark.

Is it possible to do that? I thought the 4th parameter "from profile" when creating a new UAT was for that, but it doesn't change anything whatever its value (TRUE of FALSE). What is its use?

Thanks a lot

Yvan