Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark] Reach Data

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 01:48:00 -0700

On Jun 10, 2009, at 1:13 AM, POINTEAU Remy wrote:

I give you an exempl of the data I want to recover.
My problem is I don't now the name of the variable (and the type) which can give me this array.

There's no variable that contains *only* the payload of a UDP packet; cfile.pd contains the *entire* packet, including, in the case of that packet, the Ethernet header, the IP header, and the UDP header.