Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark] Reach Data

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 09:45:37 -0700

On Jun 9, 2009, at 7:06 AM, POINTEAU Remy wrote:

In my project, I just want to recover the data of the frame which is selected. I try to display in a frame cfile.pd, but nothing is display or sometime just a sqare is display.

What do you mean by "display"? The data of the frame is raw binary data, so you shouldn't try to display it as text, or otherwise treat it as text.