Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Is it a good idea to use rdps.py instead of rdps.c?

From: yami <yamisoe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 09:56:02 +0800
Hi,

I found that rdps.c was replaced by rdps.py. The change log says

    "This makes it easier to cross-compile Wireshark on Windows."

However rdps.py depends on Python, which is not an absolute requirement for building previous Wireshark.
I do not understand why cross compiling rdps.c (which is a simple C file) is a problem.

Thanks!