Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 28626: /trunk/ /trunk/: AUTHORS

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 16:00:22 -0700

On Jun 3, 2009, at 3:23 PM, Guy Harris wrote:

So I've checked in a change to merge the entries for everybody but
Joost Yervante Damad

Some Googling suggests that there's a good chance that they're the same person, so I combined the entries.

Thomas Dreibholz

One address is for the University of Essen, and one is for the University of Dreiburg-Essen; the former combined with another university to form the latter, so they're presumably the same person. I combined those entries.

Thomas Palmer

Not enough information to know whether they're the same person; I'll dig through Ethereal/Wireshark e-mail.