Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] What are the advantages given by the pseudo-header for usb packe

From: Jean-Louis <jelot-wireshark@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 11:25:37 +0200
Hi, sorry for my bad english.

I'm trying to figure out how works wireshark.

For usb packets the first 40 byte are cut off by packets data because
are used how pseudo-header. This means that the first 40 bytes of
packets isn't fetched from protocol tree.

What are the advantages given by the pseudo-header for usb packets?

My question is due to the fact that I think is more useful to see whole
packet for debug purpose.

Thanks.