Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.2.0pre1 is now available

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 17:30:12 -0400
> > -L/usr/local/lib x86_64 ../tools/lemon/lemon.c   -o
> ../tools/lemon/lemon
> > gcc: x86_64: No such file or directory
>
> Was that library reference supposed to be -L/usr/local/libx86_64 or
> something along those lines?  That's the first problem.

Ah, good catch!  I was cross-compiling some code earlier and I think I
had an environment variable set that was messing things up, so I just
started a new shell and the warnings are still there but compiling
continues.  So far so good.  Thanks Steve!! (and sorry for the noise.)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are confidential
and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this
email in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify us either by email, telephone or fax. You should not copy,
forward, or otherwise disclose the content of the email.