Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] 答复: Regarding Interface

From: 董明 <bright.dong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 22:46:22 +0800

Hi,

  It should be impossible to send packet in the two stacks on one logic network interface. But the following scenario  meets your capture log, capture packets from two interfaces in the same communication path, (use a Ethernet switch, which support  mirror) :

 start a SIP service from UE to a Internet user. UE must request a PDP context, and there will be a GTP tunnel from UE to NB/RNC, to GSNs. If  IPRAN , SIP is carried by SIP/IP/GTP/UDP/IP.  GSN extract SIP data, and route to Internet, SIP is carried by SIP/UDP/IP. If   Wireshark can both capture RNC--SGSN interface, GGSN -- Internet interface

Regards,

Bright