Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Help decrypting 802.1x PEAP Traffic

From: Harsha gowda <harsha.k.gowda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 16:05:09 +0530

Hi,
Please Help me Decrypting 802.1x Traffic.
I have a private key of the radius server.
Can any one help me derive the keys.

I know EAP-TLS session is created then
The user identity is sent and exchange Client random and Access Point Random.

Bu my question is How can i decrypt the TLS traffic ?
and derive the Parewise master key

Can some one help me how to Derive Parwise Master key from Private Key and
PEAP user name and password.

Assume

PEAP user name is "WPAENTERPRISE\administrator"
PEAP password   is "sniffer"

and private Key (xyz.pem)
 can any one help me decrypting TLS tunnel and derive PMK.

This below PEAP standard cold not help me much
http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/5/E/95EF66AF-9026-4BB0-A41D-A4F81802D92C/%5BMS-PEAP%5D.pdf

can you help me decrypting
Thanks & Regards
Harsha