Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Is anonsvn.wireshark.org Sick?

From: "Bryant Eastham" <beastham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 12:43:39 -0600

All-

I have been having a horrible time trying to use svn/wget from Wireshark.org since last week. Just trying to do an “svn co” of trunk-1.2 took EIGHT attempts just now. Luckily svn keeps track of where it was…

However, the “setup” feature of the makefile is having the same problem (using wget). It is not so forgiving, making it almost impossible to build.

The symptom (using Wireshark to debug, of course) is that Wireshark.org just stops responding – or it slows down to sending a packet every 30 seconds or so. It also fails to respond to the session being closed (ctrl-c on my side). Trying the operation again goes back to normal speed for a while, and then it just stops again.

If nobody else is seeing problems then I will have our IT guys take a look…

Thanks,

-Bryant

Panasonic

http://eww.panasonic.com/meca/91320I18/brand_image/guidelines/spacer.gif

Panasonic Electric Works Laboratory of America - SLC Lab
4525 So. Wasatch Blvd., Suite 100, 84124
Salt Lake City, UT 84124

T 801.993.7124
F 801.993.7269
beastham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx