Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 28551: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: rtp_

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 16:45:05 -0400
etxrab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=28551

User: etxrab
Date: 2009/05/31 12:55 PM

Log:
 Copy the changes from:
 http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=28534
User: wmeier
 Date: 2009/05/30 11:07 AM
Log: Fix the save_as functions so they work (including work-around when save-as raises an alert box). Also:
  - save_as_csv: don't skip over first line of output;
  - save_as_csv: Fix some (probably significant) memory leaks
    associated with the use of gtk_tree_view;
- Prevent tendency for IAX2 stream window and graph window to get lost behind other windows;
  - Minor save_as dialog window reformatting;
  - Misc source code cleanup & reformatting.
To RTP Analysis.

Anders:

As I started to fix the other uses of gtk_file_chooser_dialog/gtk_dialog_run,
and now that I've some experience with GtkFileChooser,

I realized that I was doing as much editing as it would take to just
write a file_chooser version of file_selection and use that instead.

The file_chooser version would just put a GtkFGileChooserWidget in a normal Wireshark dialog window (as discussed previously).

I've done a prototype version of such a file_chooser() and it worked AOK; I just about have a working production version.

My apologies for not indicating what I decided to do to save you some editing. :)

Bill