Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Merge and Compare Feature

Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 01:45:59 -0600
Hi, In a recent posting from Laura Chappell's group, there was some info regarding the development release having a 'merge and compare' feature available. I'd like to test this feature as I have a need to compare captures with duplicate packets coming from different multicast streams.
Is there a development version that has this feature available to test yet?
I've downloaded version 1.1.3 (SVN Rev 27807), and I don't see it is there yet.

original posting where I got the info from:
"Wireshark 1.0.8 Released... but We're Drooling over Version 1.2
On the top of your to-do list should be "Upgrade to Wireshark v1.0.8" (www.wireshark.org) which is the latest stable release (birthed at 12:36pm on May 21st!). The latest development version - which will morph into Version 1.2 (and should release the week of Sharkfest) will have a feature you're going to drool over... a comparison feature. Merge two capture files and select Statistics > Compare! VERY HOT! Happy on the bleeding edge? Go play with one of the development versions available at http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/.";

Thanks,
Mario