Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Windows32 Buildbot "Building Documents" I/O errror

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 20:43:50 -0400
FWIW:

The Win32 buildbot is showing the following in the "Built Docs" log.

I/O error : Attempt to load network entity http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd user-guide.xml:321: warning: failed to load external entity "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd";

The message occurs for the wsug, wsdg and release_notes.

I've no idea if this affects the docs  being produced....